Writing.
I love to write.
It had been part of me since the day I had my own book. I write what I want, what I need what I feel, what I think, what I saw, what I heard and more. I have my own weaknesses in writing, especially grammar. I need to be careful with my own grammar as if I wrongly used it, I guess it will changed others too. So I love to write. Even the grammatical error won't stop me if I had the change and mood to write.
I write because.. I like to write.
I write because.. its one of a way to transfer my feelings in a concrete materials.
I write because.. its my way to visualises my tangled thoughts.
I write because.. I need to keep the memory of us.
I write because.. I want to keep the conversation we had before.
I write because.. writings can help me to cope with my heart, my life.
I write because.. I am happy doing so.
I write because.. I am what I am.
I write because.. I love books.
I write because I like to write. ♥
Ten reason for me to write.. I have more than this.. but I guess this will be the top ten.
I am not a good writer but it won't stop me from writing. Some words are meant to be kept as secret, and some will be a note for me and others who is kindly to spend their time to read my piece of note.
One of my wish is that I can help someone through my writing and give some hope and strength as nobody is alone in this world.. as everyone had their own problems, sometime it can relate with one another situation, sometimes it is just a individual experience. But it's aways a relieved in our heart knowing that it is normal to had an issues in our life, as others
experience the same worse day too.
with words you can express your feelings.. emotionally writing a story or phrase do effect ones life. Sometimes, others can emotionally relate to it too. A bond created between the writer and a readers.
One had been given freedom to write. A writer of your own close book is something, but writer for an open book is another. As a writer, I do hope one will use the freedom wisely. Positive vibe is far more better than spreading something that is false and hurtful.
This is a reminder for myself too.
Everyone can be a writer, for their own story. :)
I can write about my past and present in the blank page of my book.. maybe future too, and that can be call as hope, but deep in my heart I know that only God knows my future.
He is still writing my story and yours too. He is a wonderful writer, and will always be. I am not perfect, but He is an awesome writer. ♡
So, it's worth to wait until the story finish. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment