Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Writing.

I can't remember when was my first entry, I can scroll down to look for it, but I am to lazy to do so.
But one thing for sure, it's on May 2011. :)
So, I can concluded that approximately, my blog is about four years already, as this year is 2014. I'm still use the first name, Precious Clare, and I will stick on it, just add on MyNoteBook as the header title. I am an on off blogger, as I post entry when I want and at the same time I have times to do so. I write things that I like, I writes things that touch my heart, I writes things as a lesson for myself, and hoping it could be a note to others too. 
 I hope to be a writer or poetry, but I am not good in language (both bahasa and English), and lack of vocabulary. What I mean is to be a good writer, one need to have a better language skill, to communicate with readers and deliver a wonderful message. I think I haven't master that skill yet. Still, it won't stop me from writing, as I like to write, it had been part of me since I had my first diary as a gift from my wonderful aunt. One more thing, I love books, as my Mom taught me to spend some times on book. She like to buy me book since I am in primary school. Since that day, I like to spend my time to write about my days, and read some books. 
Make it short, my point is.. that's how I can stay still with my blog when I am actually not a daily blogger, but more to a monthly blogger, as I like to write. Moreover, some of the things that I had wrote in my blog shows my own story, how my story had changed from times to times. My writing also shows how's my perspective change towards people, things, love, faith and events. I am grateful as some of it is still remain the same until today. 
Talks about mature, Am I mature? I know what my brother answer for that.. He will definitely said I am childish. Maybe some of my character shows the childish part, it is okay for me :) I need it, as I am what I am. As long as I know how to control it. 
My point when talks about mature.. I have my own point of view, how I sees through people that I met, how I managed myself when dealing with a hard situation, how I let people to be in my life, how I forgive and try my best to make peace with my life, how I forgive others and forget all the wrong doing and how I tolerance with others who had hurts people that I love. That's how I look myself when I need to define mature. 
One more thing, I do hope to be a well mature woman, but most of all, I hope and pray to be mature in my faith, hope and love. How I have faith and believe in Jesus Christ as the saviour of my life. How I sees myself when I am weak and hurt, there's no one can help me except my one and only Jesus Christ. How I can give thanks all day along as I have a wonderful God who provide me everything that I need. Thank you.

I love to write, the stories of my life, some remain as secret, some will be a sharing for people that I care. I am rarely an open book.. Still, sometimes I can be one too, for some particular thing.
So, this is one of that particular story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment