Thursday, 15 November 2012

Didi talks about LOVE ~

Intro: I'm H.A.P.P.Y, coz I'm home.
It's school holiday already. 
^^
I kind of forget to blog when I'm at home.

Today, suddenly I think about something.. it's about love. 
Honestly, how to describe love. Seeing my friends with their relationship, bloom at high school yet end before finishing college, met at college yet end with marriage. It's true some do works to be long-lasting relationship and some are not. I do have friend that I think have sweet love story. Once used to be our senior, never knew he could be the one for her. Sweet. Sometimes one never know all this time he/she meant to be for each other.

Sometimes I do think about my prince charming... Could he be just like my in childhood dream? Who is he? When I gonna met that someone, who will love me for who i am? That someone who will love not because of my looks, but because of my heart? Someone God has create just for me? I do the thinking especially after watching some love story. 


Many things happen to me last year, I experienced one sided love, maybe. here's the stories... where I met a guy, and thought he might be the one. In the end I got the answer to my prayer. He is not the one. He's meant for other person. At first, I'm too scared to share my stories with my friends. Now, I can laugh and share with them all the thing I used to do back then. Absolutely funny! how things can turn to be like this. Most importantly, i realises maybe it's not love at all. It's just me who admiring him. For he has all the criteria that i have in mind for a man that I'll fall with. ~ 

ps: the pixas i got somewhere in tumblr ~

No comments:

Post a Comment