Thursday, 15 November 2012

Didi talks about love, again! ^^

Didi talks about love, again! hehe, I wanna talks about love. This time about some of the things that I've seen, told and reflect. ^^

01#: 
True love can wait. It's true. God created man and woman for each other. He know one better than oneself. He knows what best for you. So, he is keeping the right love for you. Wait and be firm in faith. Sooner or later he'll found you. 

02#:
God create your love story. He is doing something beautiful right now. I believe he is creating such a wonderful timeline for your love story. It's only a matter of time. In His time. 

03#:
Pray and have faith in Him. He is listening every words of your prayer. One day, He will give the answer.
Keep on praying and never give up. Maybe, this can teach you to be patience in everything that occur in the future. No one knows about the future, but one who believe in Jesus knows He will walk by your through any circumstances.

04#:
Dear boys and girls, don't worry if you're still single. Maybe this is the timing, spend more time for yourself. Being single is not all about being leftover. Think positively and optimistic. Being single also means you have the time to do whatever you want without worries. Enjoy every moment with lots of people that you care.

05#:
If you love someone be visible in his/her eyes. 
~ words from somewhere around me and someone i know.


All of this from people that I care. This is also a reminder for myself. 
Sometimes I'll forget all that saying, still one thing I'll remember. 
God is creating my love story. He is still writing it wonderfully. In His right time. 
Sooner or later, he'll will found me. 
^^

ps: the pixas i got it somewhere in tumblr. ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment