Langadon noh oku walai tii... ~ auk pass dusun ku tii ^^
I miss my home, totally missing it.
I did not know how many times already I had post something like this.
Four years and a half, yet I'm still have the homesick symptom.
Chat with my sis last night, totally miss her.
Not only her but all my siblings.
The four of us have further our study, different places.
Far enough, where I can only met them on holiday.
I do realises now they have their own hard time.
I hope their will get used with the atmosphere and be more flexible,
asaimen, project, tutorial, college activities, full time lectures and many more.
All the best to my brothers and sister.
I also need to cheer up.
I do have my own hard time right now.
Still, I'm grateful to have my lil aunt around
and my besties who I can talk and share my problems.
Other than that, I also need Jesus in my life.
I need Him, as He is my strength.
Now and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment