THANK YOU GOD
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT
I'm so happy, I can't stop smiling,
(hahaha...if my goodfren Tza read this she would say I'm crazy, senyum-senyum satu orang)
I'm happy for today's gathering.
Penuh dengan sukacita if in Malay.
Maybe it was not as 99.9% like the plan,
still it flow just nice.
as nothing is perfect, only Him in the highest is perfect.
I'm so grateful.
I also wanna say thank you to my dearest friends,
all who participate and bring joy in their heart.
I also wanna say thank you
especially to the AJK who work hard to make sure our first gathering go on.
Not forgetting our friend, Mel,
I pray she will be just fine.
I also wanna say thank you to my special friend who helps me a lot,
to Bro Sharil, kekeke... Sis Mer and my tall bro, Eric.
They had help me a lot.
I'm so touched by their generosity.
They just like the angel that God send to me when I really need help.
Thank You.
For the community near the chapel.
I pray God will always protect them, for the kindness who always help us.
Bring joy in their heart no matter what problem that their facing.
Thank You Uncles.
Thank you to you my friend for your effort for bringging us together, you know who you are.
^^ Lastly, thank you to you for reading this
"Let us be one voice and grow together in faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment