Saturday, 14 January 2012

A Thousand Years (2)

Part II

Actually I wanna write about the video that I had watch, but seems like I'm out of the topic just now. ^^
Well, I had watched two videos. Similarity, both of the videos is about love and proposal. A brave and romantic guy who propose his lady with a sweet technique. Both of the guy are so sweet, and I think both of the lady will be so grateful to have them in their new chapter... 
My friends and I wonder, if only a guy/beloved BF propose you with that kind of effort, what will you do? Will you say YES?

Just think of it, you were eating in a restaurant with your BFF... Then, suddenly your beloved BF is on his way to see you... You thought it will be just a regular day of meeting with him, and suddenly he standing outside of the restaurant, holding a B4 size of Drawing Papers, with his cute handwriting on it, word by word, on one by one piece of paper... at last, 'Will you, ......, marry me?' ^^ 
For me, that is so sweet! That's the story in the second video that I had watched. The woman cry after the man put on the ring on her finger... totally sweet.
I also like the first video. it is kind of wedding arrangement by parents. The woman was really grateful to be arrange by a man, that is romantic and understanding. ^^ Pray that both of the couples will fill with happiness in their life.

I always heard older people says, what your parents choose always the best for their child. Maybe, it is true.
From my experience, both of my mom and dad know what best to give to me. They always know the best for their children. Hahaha... but, I will never dream of wedding arrangement from my parents! Not once! I hope it will be my own decision... still, I know it is God work. If it's to be, let it be in the word of Christ. ^^


ps: I'm sleepy... ^^

1 comment: