I plan to sleep early today, because of some chit chat here and there,
now my eyes is wide open... belum ngatuk lagi ~
Just now I watch two videos, short scene about a guy that propose his beloved girlfriend.
The cover song is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
I had heard this song last year, which is an OST for Breaking Dawn Part 1.
My Sis told me about the song, but I didn't pay much attention to it.
Then, when I heard it on Hitz.fm, immediately I reconnect with the vampire-human couple,
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan.
I remember from that day, I keep on hearing the song on Hitz., over and over again, and not forgetting the song is my aunts hp ringtone.
The song keep on playing till I came to IPG, most of my friends keep on singing the song.
Honestly, I didn't have that big of attraction toward the song,
did not know why, haha... maybe I'm the only one...
Still, I must admit, I love the story!
I had bought two of the Twilight Series wrote by Stephanie Mayer, maybe on 2010 if I not mistaken; Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, and keep it safely at home. ^^
Even though I haven't watch the movie till now,
I can say that I already know how the story end.
Even though, the movie is not 100% exactly the same in the book.
Hahaha... kind of satisfied with that!
For me, it's the best song ever. HAHAHA, i might use it on my wedding day. LOL
ReplyDeleteyup, i agree with you N, it a great OST ^^
ReplyDeletehahaha, juz use it! ~