Just now, I saw my friend wedding picture. I'm surprised+happy= cloud 9. I'm happy for her. She looks very happy on her big day. O...when gonna be my turn? I think it will be a long journey for me for that.
As I look at their picture, I'm happy for both of the King and Queen of the day.
I wonder, what is the feeling to marry in a young age... Now, I'm 20+, soon gonna be up one year, how fast time pass...
So, I got a little bit excited about wedding. As my dream is to be 'solemnized' (it this the word,..) at Church. I want to marry in a church with a beautiful decorations. I hope all my love one gonna be by my side... of course my besties, and friends. Maybe I dream to much, but I think it is not hurt to dream right. :D

I also dream about a beautiful wedding dress, white and long. If can, I want my own wedding dress, where my brother will design it for me. Then my sisters could be my maid of honor, and all my cute little cozies will be the flower girl. (^^,) I didn't know why I get really excited when it is come to wedding ceremony.
How funny to think about this as I didn't have the 'candidate' yet. Lol!
But, I'm sure God have beautiful plan for His child, and that include me. (^^,)

“And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them. And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it.” —Genesis 1:27-28

Stained glass in Catholic church in Dublin showing wedding of Mary and The stained-glass windows are by the famous artist, William Early, who died during the commission

No comments:
Post a Comment