I didn't know if I manage to do lots of entries, as my internet connection is really bad right now.. it makes the page loading even more longer than it needed to be, still I will do my best.. so here's the first one ~
Honestly I have no idea what to write or typing hoho, still I do have lots of thing to say, hopefully my heart will cooperate with my mind :)
First, give thanks
Thank you for everything, gisom-songigisom kumaa our Fado in Heaven
I am what I am right now because of You, and I am nothing without You.
I have lots of things to thanks for, my family, myself, my health, my job, my friends, churches, community, for our priest and all the clergy, for our youth, children, folks, parents, for the nation, the world, everything..
for the bad and good, for the downs and ups, for the tears and laugh, for the rains and rainbows,
Thank you Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit, with all the Angels and Saints, thank you.
Second, reality!
I can't believe myself this is the last chapter for 2014! this is just like a dream as the chapter on January page was still fresh on my mind. As I woke up on January I am still a 24 years old woman (kind of weird using this words, but it is true as woman is more suitable for me rather than girl, ya kah hoho antam saja), waiting for my posting, and today I am 25 years old with a job as a teacher. Thank you so much Father.
I can't believe all the things I said I can't, I managed to go through it, thanks God! I experienced my own difficulty when I am all alone in the new district, it's hard at first, but in the end there is always rainbows after rain.
Third, best day ever/worst day ever!
Best day ever. Worst day ever. I experienced both of it. I cried alone, and the next day there will be someone come to help me, just like the Angel in disguise. There's time I am so scared, I didn't know who can help me, feeling so alone, I do pray, and pray until something happen. Something did happened, and it's beyond my expectation.
God is good all the time. All the time God is good.
I am really grateful as the Holy Spirit help me to pray more and more. There's time I felt so tired, I feel like doing nothing and sigh, and for that moment I realised it is a great time to say a little prayer, and peace do warm my heart. It's an easy way to feel peace and let go all of my worries. Thank you. :)
Lukas 16: 10
'Barangsiapa setia dalam perkara-perkara kecil, Ia setia juga dalam perkara-perkara besar.
Dan barangsiapa tidak benar dalam perkara-perkara kecil, ia tidak benar juga dalam perkara-perkara besar.
***
ps: I am still wondering will people read this or not, still I am happy to share it here, as I hope it will help others even in a small way, so.. cheer up people! God is doing something big on your life, and Christmas is next week!
:) hehehe
ReplyDeletehaha bum bum :)
ReplyDelete