Thank you father ♡
Thank you Jesus ♡
Thank you Holy Spirit ♡
The beginning of this month seem so tough on me,
remembering last few months, where I had managed to face all the obstacles by depending
on God. I learnt that, in Him, I can find strength to move forward.
I hope and pray to God, please give me strength to be a better daughter of yours. I hope to be less like me, but more like all the saints, more like Jesus Christ. Less like me, put away all the worries I have, about the choices that I had choose. Pray, hope and don't worry.
I can't gain anything from my worries sickness.
By praying I gain hope and strength.
In prayer I find peace.
Peace that heal my heart from worries.
This will not be easy, but I won't give up.
For He never give up on me, so I will be strong, and never give up on myself.
For He never stop loving me, so I will never stop on trying to be a good daughter.
I hope and pray for His guidance throughout this year, and be calm and no worries.
He is my saviour, the author of my life.
He knows me in and out, for I can't hide anything from Him.
He loves me. I know and I believe.
Thank you father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
♡
No comments:
Post a Comment