02.01.2014
Friday
Dear Mr. 2013,
Thank you 2013! I am grateful as you had become one of the awesome year for me. As you taught me lots of thing, and today you had become the past for me. Still there are things that unresolved yet. I still waiting for that particular ending.. I read a lots about live on, learn from it and move on. I will try my best to move on this year 2014!, I hope I will do my very best. It's better to say it out than act it out. I need to remind myself, over and over again, get over it.. Move on! Well I tried best, yesterday.. I will try my best again today. Nobody said it will be easy! Please, Mr. 2014 be good to me.
Masa berlalu dengan pantas.. banyak perkara yang berlaku and I never could aspect it would happened. It happened and I become tiny in some particular situation. All I can do is to pray to God. I seek for help through prayer. My heart keep on shouting for help from Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. I scared when I thought that I am alone, but the Holy Spirit is working so hard to remind me about Jesus Christ, my strength, my Saviour. He is my strength when I am weak. Jesus Christ work in His own way and continuously remind me about God's love. His grace makes me want to pray everyday and overcome my fear. Thank You ^^
Sometimes I don't understand why things happened to be like that.. Mostly wise man will said things happened for a reason. There must be a reason, I need to think wisely. Like Fado Julius said, let God be center of your life, think the reason wisely through God guidance. I will never know what will happen next as God work mysteriously yet wonderfully. Many things happened, sweet and sour. In the end, it will always be like 'pelangi sehabis hujan'.. Rainbow after rain (is this the right words..) Thank you Jesus. I can't imagine my life without Him as He is my saviour.
Happy Birthday JESUS CHRIST. ^^
Last year, my 2013 Christmas is different from other years, as I said God works mysteriously. Still, 25 December is my favourite date, it will always be my favourite one, no matter what I still felt a blessed Christmas. Rejoice as the Jesus born on Christmas Day. It's indeed a blessed day to meet my big family, my aki and mama kampung, hang out with my cozens, pray together with my aunts and uncles, taking pictures, sharing stories, cooking maggie kari for my little cozens.. I couldn't asked more than that,
Thank You Lord Jesus Christ.
I have lots to say about 2013! As the wise man said.. Live on, Learn from it, Move on. Future is full with surprises. Live wonderfully as today is full with present. Yesterday is past with lesson to be learn. The remedies of happiness.. love this simple rules
1. free your heart from hatred - love, peace, hope, love
2. free your mind from worries - have faith in God -
let your worries the end of the day as tomorrow have their own worries
3. live simple - hope
4. give more - especially those who are really in need
5. expect less
to sum all of this rules, it will be FAITH, HOPE and most of all LOVE. ^^
a reminder for myself too.
Hope a blessed 2014 for everyone, especially my beloved family!
ps: i did not own the pixas.


No comments:
Post a Comment