Thursday, 12 December 2013

He only takes the Best.

10 Disember 2013

'God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not to be; sp He put His arms around you, and whispered, "Come with me." With tearful eyes we watched you suffer, and saw you fade away; Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands to rest; God broke our hearts to prove us, He only takes the Best. ♥

***
10.12.2013

I never thought it will be those day. 
I thought I have been prepared, but my heart was defeated by my emotion.
I heard the news just after my SPP interview (my first job interview), which was in car.. my mom and dad kept the bad news till my interview is over.
My group was the second last.. we finished around 4.50pm.. nearly to 5 pm.. my sister fetched me with mom inside the car. When my mom suddenly keep silent and her eyes tearing with tears.. I knew something bad happened. My instict said maybe it's about mama dambai.. and when my mom told us that mama pass away, I couldn't think of anything, all the iv things had gone, my heart hurt, all the memories about mama flow in my mind.. I cried. I tried too control as my sister was crying too while she was the driver.. our mom tried her best to make us stop crying.. but that couldn't help.. My mom was crying hard too.

Thank you God as we arrived safely at home.. my brother, Terry was crying hard too.. all of us love mama dambai so much. 
All of us were in sorrow.. everyone shed in tears.
I thought about things that I need to do in order to help mama dambai in her faith, she couldn't make it, as I didn't try my best to do so.
O God I was so thankful when my aunt and my uncle said she received the holy communion  in this month. Thank you God for helping my Grandma in her way meeting You. 

I knew my grandma faith strong, she was baptized in her old days, but she always believe in Jesus Christ. She always hold the holy rosary in her hands.. last time, my uncle, my brother and me prayed for her. I make a simple prayer, then in the end she said.. ngam la tu, kamu sambayang.. that memories it is still fresh.
Too many memories with my grandma.. from my childhood till my adulthood. 

O God may our beloved mother and grandmother soul rest in peace. 
You choose her, and she choose you too. Please bring her soul to enter your kingdom, Your everlasting kingdom, may her soul rest in peace with our Almighty God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit now and forever.
Amen.

*** 
Always in our heart. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment