I really in the mood of blogging right now. This is gonna be the third one... I'm not like her.
I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
I may not be pretty in your eyes,
still I'm always the princess in my parents heart.
I may not be the smartest girl,
still I'm always be the best sister for my siblings.
I can't do things well,
still I always do my best in everything.
I can't sing and dance well,
still I never give up on learning.
and
I'm sorry if I annoy you,
it's the only thing that I can't figure it out.
I'm sorry.
One day, God will give the answer. I don't want to figure it out this time. I trusting Him, as He knows what best for His child. I'm gonna cherish the day and be joyful. Even though, it hurts me sometimes. I'll keep on praying and keep on believing in Him. ~
ps: inspire from one of my sister novel. I love the story so much, I watched the movie more than three times already, totally love it ~ a walk to remember. ^^
that pixas i get some where in tumblr. love it.
that pixas i get some where in tumblr. love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment