Tuesday, 2 October 2012

At last, it ends!

At last, today is the end of the MARA CLARA Filipino drama series.
(^^,)
I love the ending very much.
Gary died in the end, Clara got trauma because of that. She recovered not long. 
Susan delivery twins, baby girl. Mara lived happily with her big family.

One thing why I like the drama so much because of the Christianity value.
I can see in their house got altar. While at school got the saint.
The drama also taught valuable lesson, which is 
 God never forget His child.
He's there to help.
All we need to do is keep on believing and pray.
Keep on hoping for a better day.
Give all your problem unto His hand, as He is almighty.
I love the end where Mara pray,
she surrender her life unto God hands in the end of her life.

2 comments: