I remembered something, actually yesterday I met someone new... considering as a new guy in the town. I have this feeling like his face seems familiar, just like someone that I knew before. Then, I didn't know from where I got the courage to talk with him, I even play words with him... Until, one moment where I suddenly turned my back and asked him something... Guess what, he becomes so annoying... irritating for sure to remember back now... it's been a while I haven't met guy like him, except for my one of my friend who have becoming my annoying fellow till now. I didn't know why I can become so irritate just because of the way he saying back... Maybe it's my own mistakes. One thing for sure, tomorrow if I see him again, better be ready not to go near him. I need to avoid that annoying guy! ~ Huhu.

source: google image
No comments:
Post a Comment