I read and watched the Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs since I'm a little girl.
In a modern life, there are many movie about one princess name Snow White and her evil step mother. Modern Snow White...with the same chronology but there are some add up. Still, I love it. ^^
Let see the pixas ~
I didn't remembered when I started to watch this. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. I think this was the first Disney movie I had watched when I just a little girl. I love the story tales and the songs, especially the Heigh-Ho song ^^ Totally miss it so much.
- Happy Ending -
- Happy Ending -
Si Snow White dalam drama series
Once Upon a Time:
I had finished the season 1 of this series, and my comment was I like it! Maybe the originality of the stories kind of lacking, still based on once upon a time fairy tales story. In this series I could see most of the Disney character. Not only Snow White, Evil Queen, seven Dwarfs and the Prince Charming, the producer also highlight the character of Rumplestkin, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Beauty & the Beast, Gratel & Hansel, Jimmy the Cricket, Pinocchio, the Troll, witches and dragon.
Still, I'm waiting for the season 2. It's gonna be more exciting than before, I guess. As the ending is mysterious when Mr.Rumple bring back Magic into their world!
Still, I'm waiting for the season 2. It's gonna be more exciting than before, I guess. As the ending is mysterious when Mr.Rumple bring back Magic into their world!
2012: c Snow White & The Huntsman
I love the view of the sanctuary in the movie. Sometimes I dream of beautiful garden with many magical creature. I love to see the turtle, seems old but enchanting. The fairies were unique and the white deer, it is fascinating. Actually, I'm wondering about the ending of the movie, where Snow White smile when the Huntsman suddenly appear at the back. Moreover, the Huntsman who gave Snow White the true love kiss, (^^,).
In this movie, Snow White win against the Evil Queen with the help of seven dwarfs and all her loyal people.
- Happy Ending -
My grammar and writing is bad, Sorry. ^^
Source of the pixas from google image. ~
No comments:
Post a Comment