Tuesday, 10 April 2012

My Students! (^^,)

In my first practicum, I'm teaching the Remedial Class. Under collaboration from our 'sigu pembimbing' ^^, I'm taking the pupils of Remedial Class which is from 3 Bestari. While my friend, Gracie, will be teaching the 2 Bestari of Remedial pupils. 


First, there were only four people in my class, but then came one new boy, so till now, I have five pupils. All of them are nice kids, their listened to my word and done everything as I say. But sometimes, they shows their naughtiness. I do complained, but deep in my heart I do realises that is the habit of kids. Any kids do have the sense of knowing or inquiry. Sometimes, I just folloe their flow, tend not to be angry but give them advice, as there is time to study and play.  


I taught BM and Math in class. I have two groups for BM and Math. Every class of mine, I had tried my best to taught them using the knowledge that I have. I need to admit, it is not easy. The teaching process do test my patience. It is true as some says, 'Guru pemulihan penyabar orangnya'. Phewww... Each time I do my lesson plan of teaching, I will bear in mind, saying that there are my students. I want them to have the very best. I believe they can do it. ^^


The value of helping each other ^^ 

The faces of my students... eager to learn and play ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment