Friday, 17 February 2012

Blank Thursday turn to Mixer mood ~

Sepatutnya sekarang saya menyiapkan tugasan kedua MTE3109,
tapi saya tatap mau post juga!

So here I am.
Gonna post about everything... what I had felt for today

Warning.
This maybe gonna be a lil bit of  .... ^^
no hard feeling kio.

1#
I'm not suppose to hate you. I don't think what I feel is hate.
I just can't stand when you make fun of people like that, 
seems like a lil bit of annoying.

2#
I'm grateful you are my friend.
Honestly, it's hard to find a good friend like you.
Thank You for being my friend throughout the years.

3#
Never talk behind. You'll never know when is your turn.
Just imagine if you are in my place.
Don't forget, nobody is perfect.

4#
This is me.
I'll do what I think right for me and the people I care and love.
If one think I'm troublesome,
please accept my apologize.

5# 
When I'm a little girl, I wish I have the power to read people mind.
But, now... I rather not have that kind of power.
I have my own life, and today trouble will end till midnight,
as tomorrow will be a new day to begin my thought, work and day. 

6#
Everyday I learn to be grateful with everything.
Honestly, it is hard.
Still, I believe nothing impossible as long as I believe and give all I have unto YOU.

7#
I have never thought of you at the first place.
Now you stuck in my mind.
Till now... 

ps: I'm sorry for the typing error because of my poor grammar ^^

2 comments:

  1. bah, my room is just near to yours. sia mo tnya ko ni. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, tanya sak Ann ^^
    orait nopo,
    ini la ni..
    sometimes need to release unwanted feelings, ~

    ReplyDelete