Thursday, 26 January 2012

~ Retreat Awal (2) ~

*** *** ** *** *** ** *** *** ** *** ***

Have you ever asked something from our Father in Heaven?
I have.
If i have to count it, it could be million... maybe ^^
I learn to pray since I'm... not remember exactly,
but I'm sure in primary school, as I always pray,
especially on Christmas day,
 to have a lot of present, ^^


Have you ever asked something from our Father in Heaven?
and are you still waiting for the answer?
still waiting patiently? 
...
or giving up?


Don't give up on your prayer.
He is listening to you, always.
He know what you want,
it is only a matter of time,
as in His time He is teaching you about patient, love, hope
and to have faith in Him.
In His time, he will make all thing beautiful.
Sooner or later, you will get the most wonderful present,
as He know you more than anyone. 
(^^,)

*** *** ** *** *** ** *** *** ** *** ***


2 comments: