Thursday, 22 December 2011

Really can't wait for the day!

I can't wait for the blessed day of the year.
This year I hope my family Christmas celebration will be blessed and joyful like last year. 

I know , rite now is late midnight already, 
and my back is aching, huhu.. don't know why, 
maybe this is the sign of age increasing, hahaha... 
talk about age,
next year my age gonna be up again. 
I'm grateful for everything.
...

Honestly, sometimes I didn't satisfied with myself, 
and I complain a lot.
But, there is time that I come to realise that I should be grateful.
As He gave me everything especially what I need the most,
 family and love.
Thank You.
Thank You for everything.
(^^,)
He is indeed the best in my life. 


ps: two more days, soon will be Christmas Day,Wow!!!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Clare! Wish you and your loved ones have a joyful celebration ^^ God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to my beautiful friend . Jcrechealdera....Stay young even ur age will increase hahah

    ReplyDelete