Friday, 11 November 2011

Today is Friday!

11.11.11

Sa nampak post c Eric ma c Madu tarikh dorang 11.11.11. Trus sa pun mau ikut. Hehehe, ikut2 kan. Tapi tarikh dlm blog sa masih lagi 10hb ma, ermmm... Ndak pa, officially it's FRIDAY. Sa suka bangat ma 'Friday'. 
Why? Coz it is triple 11 in my calendar today, so I will give 11 reason. Yeah! :D

1. No matter in primary school or secondary school or matrix or IPG, I always wait for FRIDAY. I love that feeling. It gives me CONFIDENCE for... .> look no.2 


2. ... knowing that tomorrow is SATURDAY. :D > look no. 3


3. SATURDAY = WEEKEND = NO SCHOOL ON WEEKEND 


4. NO SCHOOL ON WEEKEND = FREE from SCHOOLWORK!


5. Usually FRIDAY, we will go to 1B and watch MOVIE... FRIDAY = MOVIE NITE


6. If not, we will stay at HOME, and together we watch the MEGAMOVIE on TV3, or other CHANNEL...  So, FRIDAY = MOVIE NITE = .... > look no.7


7. MOVIE NITE = SNACK!


8. FRIDAY = Lots of FOOD. 


9. I can spend more time on my reading. :D


10. I have a friend name FRIDAY.


11. MOST OF ALL, I LOVE FRIDAY BECAUSE IT MEANS HOME SWEET HOME





1 comment: