Sunday, 20 November 2011

Monte Carlo, 2011.

Yesterday I watched the Monte Carlo, 2011 movie. Well, I like it. I'm sure if you like Paris, you'll like this one. But, must of all I think I like the story. Wa lah (^^,)


Monte Carlo is a 2011 American romantic comedy film directed by Thomas Bezucha. Nicole Kidman, Denise Di Novi, Arnon Milchan and Alison Greenspan produced the film for Fox 2000 Pictures and Regency Enterprises. It began production in Budapest, Hungary on May 5, 2010.
Monte Carlo stars Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy as three friends posing as wealthy socialites in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The film was released on July 1, 2011. It features the song "Who Says" by Selena Gomez & the Scene.
A young woman, her uptight stepsister, and her best friend use their savings for a long-anticipated dream trip to Paris, which turns out to be a big disappointment. When the tour bus leaves them behind they duck into the lobby of a luxury hotel and one of them is mistaken for a cruel and controversial British heiress. Before they get the chance to reveal their true identities, they are wrapped up in misadventures during a vacation to Monte Carlo instead.

Well the movie isn;t only tell about Paris-the city of love/light or Monte Carlo. But, Monte Carlo also tells us about sister relationship, best friend, love, and most of all how you can be the changes in your life or maybe the world.
I admit I really like the beautiful view. Paris is in my top list for honeymoon destination. I want to see the Eiffel Tower in front of my eyes. I want to see the city of light. So many thing to see, and I'm hoping that one day I got the chance. It will only be a dream.


I wonder if only... I got the chance like Grace? The chance to stay in an beautiful hotel room, wear a beautiful dress, ride on a nice car, got the chance to go meet a handsome, nice and kind-hearted guy... Still, it is not right to do that, hahaha... 
all of this become reality only in a movie or a dream. It would never be true in a reality life.
So, what I learn... be grateful what you have now. Cherish the people around you, and cherish the moments you have in life. :D

1 comment: