Macam lma sdh bah sa ndak bka blog 'Precious Clare'... Hehehe, skali buka banyak post baru yg sa nmpk, siok baca... :D Happy nie...
Pastu, bru sa prasan yg sa kana tag pula tuk jawab2 ni soalan,
but someting pop ups as I clicked on the link... sa tidak dpt bka, coz suspected ada malware, huhuhu...
paning2 ni sa baca mcm mn mau ubah setting d antivirus sa, jadi terpaksa la sa buat bgini...
copy dr tempat Miss Andrealicious, then bru jawab, lucu jg... then, Mr. Eric siou a, sa tidak dpt bka o ko pnya blog, huhuhu...
Okay, since I've nothing to do, let me do this simple task, konon la, hohoho...
Rules da, sa kana suruh post 11 things about myself... Okay.
Then bru sa jawab yg soalan Ann create, Orait. :D
11 Things about Me:
1. I'm the oldest child and the oldest daughter in my family.
(sama jak maksud pla kan. :D)
2. My height is 165 cm.
( but, whenever I checked at clinic, my height will go down to 163 cm. Funny, :D)
3. My hair is naturally not black.
(i can't describe the colour, coz it's looks like a lil bit 'perang' but really not black.)
4. I born at Hospital Queen Elizabeth KK on 4 May ****.
(I'm clueless wat I wanna tell about myself, haha... okay continue with no.5..)
5. I spent my money on cardigan, tank top, bags, short pants and dress especially the one dat looks like vintage style.
6. I'm a music lover. :D
7. I dislike Nescafe.
(But will drink it under some situation.)
8. I like soft colours especially white and blue sky.
9. I love my home.
**** most of all ****
10. I LOVE MY FAMILY.
11. I LOVE HIM, JESUS CHRIST, ALWAYS, NOW AND FOREVER.
- :D -
Okay, now the answer for this:
1. The story behind your blog name.
Let see, Precious = valuable, dear... Clare = is my Baptism name and my lil sis name,
No story, I just love the word precious and Clare. :D
2.What is your favorite LOVE quote.
1 Korintus 13:4-8
'Kasih itu sabar, ...'
3.Do you read? What is your favorite book?
Yup. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
4. A place you wish to go to.
Korea.
5. Three things you want to say to three different people.
* - I am sorry.
**- Thank you for everything.
*** - Why?
6.What is the best Love story you ever watched?
A WALK TO REMEMBER
7. Seven things that cross your mind now.
Mandy Moore, Shane West, Titanic, 1 Corinthians, piano, Leonardo DiCaprio, dolphin.
(how all of this can be relate... :D)
8. One thing you wish you can have right now
I can't choose... ;D
9. Name something you dislike about the day you are having
I love my day. believe me? :D
10. If the world were to end tomorrow,
what will you do with your remaining time on earth?
what will you do with your remaining time on earth?
How many hour left? hehe...
Be together with my family. Praying together. Eat together. Sharing story and tell them I'm grateful to have them in my life.
11. Screenshot/Print screen your desktop.
Is this like what I'm thinking? If yes, I forgot oredy how Mr. Madnoor taught... hehe
I will not surrender, look down....
:D
Yes, I'm done.
Panat pla ni kan, mcm jawab soalan exam jak. Hahaha... :D

lupa sa tag ko la madu^^ hehehhe
ReplyDeleteHaha sa pun suka tu a walk to remember..^^
ReplyDeletewoo saya punya soalan ndak dijawab.. T_T
ReplyDeleteWindut: Ndak pa Madu, huhuhu.. :D
ReplyDeleteAnn: Fevret sa, hahaha.. first time tgk msa form 3 ka lau ndak silap, :D
Eric: sa ndak dpt buka ko pny blog... huhu, sa mau baca post ko pn ndak dpt.