Saturday, 3 September 2011

HE anwered me.

This is a story of a girl.

She keeps on praying these days.
She prays for the answer she had been waiting for a years.
She prays hoping God will show the truth for her.

God did answered her in a way that she never thought of.
Shes grateful for that.
She thanks God.

But, deep inside of her, She crying.
Tears drop continuously.
She knew this is the end of.

She don't care if this the truth or not.
No more hope.
She tired with all the feeling she have past few month.

She pray,
God, 
please take away this feeling.
Take it away.
I thank you for the guidance in my life through your word.
I thank you for the love you give me, 
through my parents, my sisters, my brothers, my families and friends.
I thank you for the great moment you have given me.
I thank you for I know that you always there for your child.
Your love is everlasting and unconditional. 
Thank You God.
Amen.


1 comment: