Thursday, 4 August 2011

WHICH planet HE from???

First thing
Hello Mr.Sunshine. (^^,)

Hello Thursday


Second thing:
Okay this is not about a stalker thing.. 
This just pop out of my mind this morning..
as I saw him this morning, he walked in front of my friend and me.
I look at his hand, a book (I think it is an English Novel), a hands free or maybe earphone, and an external.
No bag, No academic books, No notebooks, No water... He bring things that occupy his left hand.
He makes me think about his world.
I wonder which planet do he live... Which island do he landed..
Haahaha, this maybe sound cruel little bit.. But, he make me wonder for a while..

Who is that guy?
He lives in his own world...
For me, that type of person, is hard for me to go near... 
(^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment