Saturday, 2 July 2011

Late again...



2 July 2011
SATURDAY
12:58 a.m

Sanyum.. Jgn kata apa2.. senyum :D


Late again.
Tomorrow is the event of 'Larian Serentak 1M 1S 1Malaysia seluruh negara... means all student in the school, colege and IPTA will be doing the 'larian'..
I have a lot of thing in my mind now.. I wanna write it.. but, i do sure it would take time... Now, I need rest for tomorrow.. :D Gonna keep this until tomorrow as I would spent my day with the FBian, Tumblrian and Bloggerian... Good Luck to all my Batch as this our responsibilities as the 'Unit Beruniform (PPKM & Pengakap not forget the KPLI- TKRS)'.

Good Luck all...
One more thing, congratulations to my friends as their win the SPR so this year the JPP will be lead by Sharil :D, and the SU is Rosalia Moisi.

No comments:

Post a Comment