I've been sitting here at my lovely wooden chair for about...
Dunno how many hours oredy I had wasted...
O My...
I can't resist this feeling,
Since 1 pm yesterday I keep changing my blog template,
I downloaded blogger template, then I appllied on my blog, and the result was...
I unsatisfied!
This is me, sometimes I felt hard to satisfied myself. Eventhough I said this is the one..but then I changed it back..hahaha, this do seem annoying, but I would not be satisfied until I found the one that suit my heart.
Then, I decided to make one by myself. I choose one template then change it background with image that I like, I change the layout, I change the background colour..I changed all until I satisfied. So, the result is...
I'm HaPPy!
| I'm satisfied, haha..eventhough it's doesnt look like the one that I wanna it to be...Nevermind I'm happy now. |
Now my blog looks simple, but I'm happy with it!. Now need to have some rest. I've been working hard today..
No comments:
Post a Comment