Make urself visible ~ Pn. Fauziah
I like wat she said yesterday in the 'Majlis Pembubaran JPP'.
She inspires me a lot these day.
From the first day I become 'Pandu Puteri'.
She makes me wanna be a good guide girl.
I like when she teach us to sing and dance,
The moment was so wonderful, as all of us the guide girl enjoy the moment.
But, she will be leaving us soon, as she will retired on the age of 56.
She is a good teacher, and I know, a lot of students do love her.
No matter what U do, make a target. Only one target, and aim for it. Believe in Urself. U will get wat U have target. ~
Love dis.
Make Urself Visible. If you love someone, do something that make him/her look at you. Do something good that make him/her notice you. At the same time, U, will make a better person of Urself. ~
I love dis part, hahaha.. Ann n Sista Nia, I think U know why I like dis one... sshhh! (^^,)
Develop what u have now. What U like to do. What U good at. Develop it, maybe U can't do like the others. But U can do this and that... Develop it, coz U can make something good out of it. ~
I love dis one too...
There's a lot more words from Pn. Fauziah dat I could take to motivate myself..
But, I didn't remember all of it...
This my weaknesses.. huhuhu.. absent minded.
Never mind, at least I remember some of them.
O ya, one important thing,
She said never regret what U have now.
Coz U choose ur own action,
To be happy with Ur life,
U r the one who decide who U could be happy.
Never regret to be a teacher.
Be grateful what U have now.
be happy.
be grateful.
![]() | ||
| Be Happy. Be grateful. (^^,) |

she inspires me too!! and i like everything she have said yesterday..I want to reblog this :D
ReplyDelete